Penguin Plaza Forums
Welcome to the Penguin Plaza forums! You are not logged in. Please Log in if your not, Or Register today to get all kinds of fun features. Registering makes you able to post and everything. Join today!
Penguin Plaza Forums
Welcome to the Penguin Plaza forums! You are not logged in. Please Log in if your not, Or Register today to get all kinds of fun features. Registering makes you able to post and everything. Join today!
Penguin Plaza Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesContactRegisterChatLog in

No asking for Plaza Points.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oggy9
Oggy9

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-13

No asking for Plaza Points. Empty
PostSubject: No asking for Plaza Points.   No asking for Plaza Points. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Please do not ask for Plaza Points. If you do, you will be infracted, end of story.
Back to top Go down
Technoscubed
Admin
Technoscubed

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-01-13

No asking for Plaza Points. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No asking for Plaza Points.   No asking for Plaza Points. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:03 pm

To Add to this, You May ask your friends for them if you want. But in a PM, Please. Not in a topic. Thanks.

PM To Oggy9, Technoscubed wrote:
I.E. (PM to Oggy9)
Hey Oggy! I was wondering if I could have 5 of your credits, because I need 5 more until I have enough for a name change. Thanks.
(End PM)
There you go! One more note: NO ASKING STAFF FOR PLAZA POINTS. Thats kinda what oggy means up there...^
Back to top Go down
http://www.penguinplaza.net

No asking for Plaza Points.
Page 1 of 1